What can I do with healthcare.ai?
- Create and compare models based on your data.
- Save and deploy a model.
- Perform risk-adjusted comparisons.
- Do trend analysis following Nelson rules.
- Improve sparse data via longitudinal imputation.
- Fill in missing data via imputation.
- Deploy a model to produce daily predictions.
- Write predictions back to a database.
- Learn what factors drive each prediction.
How is it tailored to healthcare?
- Longitudinal machine learning via mixed models.
- Longitudinal imputation.
- Risk-adjusted comparisons.
How do I get started?
Healthcare.ai is available in packages for both R and Python, two of the most common languages used by data scientists. If you don’t previous experience with either language, we recommend the R package as it currently has more features and R is more newbie-friendly.
The buttons below will take you to the documentation which includes installation instructions, feature references, as well as hints and tips.